Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im buying the logitech z-680 speakers

• 19-07-2003 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

I can't wait. Please give your opinion on the speakers. thanx. Oh yeah Im buying from Peats in City Centre, Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

well according to there website, peats don't sell them. But from komplett, they would be cheaper then peats anyway

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?action=info&p=28317&t=&l=&AvdID=1&CatID=11&GrpID=&s=sr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Adrian

I dont have a credit card. Ive already paid €100 deposit anyway in peats. They order in stuff for you. Im getting it for €479. I know Komplett have it at about €399 or something like that but at least with Peats I can go and collect it without worry. It only takes 2 days for them to get it for me. They are getting form the logitech site for me. They haven't even added anything to the price either. I can't wait. Ive heard good stuff about these speakers. Hopefully they are good.

it would only tke komplett two days to ship it. As for not adding anythign to the price, i'd hope not as its already a hundread euros more expensive. Might not believe in credit cards, but a debit card works as well.

what age do you have to be to get a debit card. Im only 16.

oh, didn't know that. If one of your parents has a credit card maybe you could borrow theres in future. When i was 16 i had a credit card, it was linked to my mothers one and thats how i got it.

As for the speakers, seems abite prices anyway, personally i'd have gone for the cheaper version, but since you ahve already paid the deposit, you stuck with your choice. I'm sure they are great.

• Advertisement

hey man thanx for replyin. Ive read lots of reviews on this and no way would I spent this much on the speakers if I didnt think they were gonna be good. I hope they are for my sake. Thanx again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,809 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

www.elara.ie do them, delivered in 3 days, and €10 delivery charge, think they cost €420

Advertisement