Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone interested in joining a band???

• 19-07-2003 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey i'm a guitarist in knocklyon co. dublin. i'm looking for a singer/guitarist bassist and drummer to set up a band. influences are coldplay, stereophonics smashing pumpkins counting crows. i would be interested in sitting down with the band and writing songs. i'm 15 so anyone aged 15-17 would be brill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Duritz

Good man, counting crows are good influence on any musician i reckon. I am just getting stuck into electric guitar now...can play pretty much anything on the acoustic..i live all the way in blanchardstown though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dross

Hello.
    I am very into starting a band. I play bass and my friend plays drums. I would play anything, speciofically pumpkins, frank black, or blues like zeppelin or aerosmith. give me an email. to donalsweeny@hotmail.com . Anyone else want t sing/guitar anthing else email me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Daniel_109

if we could meet up somewhere in town someday and we could sort out a place to practise that would be suitable for all of us. give me a ring on 0861020060 and we can sort something out

Advertisement