Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jimi

• 20-07-2003 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

i think Jimi would hate the Dolly Dager music video remake cos of all the dancers cos if you look at his other videos they are simply and great.

also Nirvana, Ozzy and someother bands rocked the music world and they are some of the top bands in the world. also if a member dies in a band such as Lennons and Kurts murder not pointing any fingers but heh it was so obviously Love. not saying names on behalf of Kurt tough oops but in the case of Jon Lee of FEEDER they are still going strong but i guess it depends on who dies main blows happen to the band when lead dies but Jons death was a big blow. so kill the lead although i am not telling you to blow the head of a rockstar or stage a bad suicide well mabye for the cheeky girls.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

There's a Dolly Dagger video remake? I didn't even know there was a video for that song, I thought it was a quick album filler like the three little bears. Fun tune though none the less.

Advertisement