Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.:PC Game Poll:.

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,381 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

i think the Hi-Res videos have so far only been released in small parts of the E3 video and there is no full video unless you want the shakey digital camera at E3 videos.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,381 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Looks like the lucky bastids at Quakecon will be getting to play multiplayer Doom 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

Combatcow:
    And HL2 wont be delayed.

Retrogamer:
    You wish. When was the last time that a big PC game actually got released before 6 months after its original release date

I think I'd give Valve the benefit of the doubt as the game has already been in development for quite a while. Usually when we hear about a game it's only just started development....

I might be eating humble pie in September but fingers crossed :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

Max Payne 2 is shaping up to be a good game even if they have taken the vinegar fingers look off his face

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Right now, HL2.

But Operation Flashpoint 2 is also on my scope. That's one game I definitely would go out and buy a new machine for.

Also looking forward to Dredd Vs Death

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by SyxPak
    Also looking forward to Dredd Vs Death

Me two, played an early version of the multiplayer part of the game last year at ECTS, if that’s any thing to go by it should be good.

Advertisement