Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unavailable for internationals

• 20-07-2003 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to make players available for internationals again. I got the option in 1 international to withdraw my players. That was a few seasons ago and now my players are unhappy because the have remained withdrawn.
    I have searched for the option to make them available for selection again but i can find it. Is this an undocumented feature or am I missing something obvious?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Dont mean to bitch but this would have been answered instantly on the official forum.

You dont have the latest patch. Its a bug. Its meant to last for one match. Get the latest EP4 patch or just wait for EP5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by 50Cent
    Dont mean to bitch but this would have been answered instantly on the official forum.

You dont have the latest patch. Its a bug. Its meant to last for one match. Get the latest EP4 patch or just wait for EP5.

50cent why don't you sod off to the official forums, this is meant to be a community where you help people, not act like an asshole all the time.
    I hope Makaveli does a little search on your other posts and bans you,

The Muppet: I think that problem is fixed in EP4,available to download on SIGames website, or probably on most PC Mag coverdisks,
    best bet mightbe to download it in netcafe if you don't have good connection, and burn it on a disk to take home

I answered his question.

It would have been answered instantly...therefore helping him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I'm not going to ban him because he has done nothing wrong.
    It would have been easier if he had just told The Muppet the solution rather than posting crap about the official forums.

As lafortezza said this is a community forum. If someone has a problem or query they should be able to ask here. If we cant solve the problem then ask away in other forums.

I am well aware of 50Cent's other posts, but I'm not going to implement any pre-emptive bans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Ok I might not like 50cent too much after some of his post but he did answer the question.

I do agree with Makaveli decision not to ban him.

He answered the question and he didn't go off topic.

RunFree

• Advertisement

Man whats wrong with my other posts? I gave the guy his answer. Before anyone else here as a matter of fact. So i helped him. end of story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

50Cent.

Basically you allready explained why you posted it.

But you kinda were saying why have board as you can get all the answers of the certain websites.

You basically made it sound that this forum was a bad idea. Its a community board. its where people come together.

not really. Its more the case of "a consumer can never be spoiled for choice".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Answered quick enough here.

Thanks Folks

Your welcome.

• Advertisement
Advertisement