Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Top 5 Wonderkids

• 20-07-2003 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

The best young players in CM but who are the best?
    Here's my list;
    1:Mido(Ajax)
    2:Rafael Van Der Vaart(Ajax)
    3:Joe Cole(West Ham)
    4:Wayne Rooney(Everton)
    5:Freddy Adu(Free) - has to be trained to reach full potential.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

1) Glen Johnson
    2) Farnerud
    3) Kaka
    4) Mido
    5) Vicente, not quite a wonderkid but he's great and young!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by lafortezza
    3) Kaka
    Is that name for real? Lets hope he's better than his name lets on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

Kaka is great and hes recently been getting capped for Brazil too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Arteta
    Jay Me Eveley
    Kapo (french)
    Luis Fabiano(or something - brazilian)
    Serge Mokofo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

I can't believe I left out Arteta, he is one of the best buys in the game(less than £3M). He plays well in every game very consistent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭maxpower

the best ive seen are

Fabio Paim
    Freddy Adu
    Diego
    Nhlanhla Shabalala
    Cherno Samba ( he scores loads of goals)
    Robert Earnshaw (rumours say, that Cherno Samba and Earnshaw make a great attacking couple)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Theres only 1

KIM KALLSTROM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭maxpower

I got Kaka (after reading this Thread) he's class..i have real madrid. and he has put raul figo and zidane off the team... Well he gets picked before them... and in 10 games has scored in every game... i uasuly put him on the wing or as an attacking mid.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scouser

Welsh(Liverpool)
    Chiotis(AEK Athens)
    Pinilla(some chilean univercity team)
    Partridge(Liverpool)
    Le Tallec(Le Havre)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

Alidiere (SC arsenal reserve)
    Diego (Santos FC)
    Kaka (Sao Paulo)
    Dennys (some **** little brazilian second/third div. club)
    David Agonzo (Real Madrid reserves, give him half a season of intense training and you will see Raul the second)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

pah..

you lot know nuttin ;)

1 name is all you need...

Alexander Farnerud, young, very very cheap from Sweden...

Superstar right away

Dont Forget Mark Kerr, and Fletcher from man U reserves (amazing one or two seasons into game..)

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Simon Johnson of leeds in AMC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

Is there any good young goalkeepers? I find Sebastian Frey fairly good, but that seems to be it... I have found that it is usualy just midfielders and forwards that are the wonderkids, need to find good cheap goalkeepers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Having read this thread i bought Mido and he gets injuried two games in but he still got man of the match in his first game.

I tried to buy Kaka as well but the good damn work permit took too long and the transfer windows closed and cncelled the transfer. (Vagga any ideas on how to get around this?)

i was thinking that might happen so i rused through Kallstrom signing and now have him.

Joe cole is my next target but have to wait for Jan trasnfer window. Partridge seems to be playing all right on the wing though.

Aslo bought that 12yr old as well and i be lookingf into Vagga's tips next. Tried to bid for Kerr as well but got turned down.

I am liverpool and i am in first place in the league but only after a few games.

This is my first real attempt at playing the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yeah the transfer window made me lose out on getting Kallstrom and Farnerud.
    Spent too much time getting Mexes and Chivu. Tried to get Quaresma, but Sporting are stubborn pricks.

Can't really list any wonderkids myself, as like Irishgeo this is also my first real attempt at cm4.

Advertisement