Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dragon empires beta test

• 20-07-2003 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

for those that haven't receive the newletter
    Welcome to July's second newsletter, we are pleased to announce that next week we will be sending out beta invites for the Phase 0 test! To celebrate this fact ...
    to sign up for the beta test, click here. this looks likely to be the game everyone has been looking forward to. with dynamic economy, everchangiing landscape, clan controlled towns and even migratory animals!! it looks unstoppable. the only way to find out more is to be in the beta test. good luck on getting in.

as i mentioned on irc earlier, this feature alone is worth playing the game
    Complex weather patterns develop based on local humidity, air pressure and temperature and players can watch the weather change from a sunny morning to a rainy afternoon, complete with rainbows, thunder and lightning.
    crazzzyy.

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Any tips on getting into Beta's?.
    I've filled in the form 90% honestly.
    Just wondering does 100% spoof help?.
    DemonBaby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i usually go for the student approach and tell them that i have loads of hours per week to test their game, also, a good beta experience doesn't hurt. go back a few years and list all the mmorpg games that are in full swing now, eg: anarchy online, earth and beyond, neocron...etc

adnans

Advertisement