Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OT: But Funny

Options
  • 20-07-2003 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Just to show that it's not just Irish companies who can make eejits of themselves :)

PowerGen is a large UK company who sell electricity...

Powergen have formed an Italian division. They went for the obvious company
    name and registered the domain for it in the company name.

No, this isn't a joke they really have done this......
    www.powergenitalia.com

Martin Harran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by DonegalMan
    No, this isn't a joke they really have done this......
    Ah, it's still funny but no, they haven't.

Oh I love snopes. And The Register. I'm a wannabe uber-geek who checks under his bed for monsters and aliens.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭DonegalMan

Originally posted by sceptre
    Ah, it's still funny but no, they haven't
    [blush] I don't usually get caught that easy, but I had a quick look at the site and it seemed genuine :) [/blush]

Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

It works coz its so apt considering Italian mens constant reajustment of their genitailia :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Martin,

This gave me a real laugh, and believe me considering my dark mood in relation too the telecommunications long winded fiasco.

A bit of light hearted banter on this forum. Is like a badly needed welcome breath of fresh air!.

Paddy20.;)

Advertisement