Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB probs

Options
  • 20-07-2003 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

I recently signed up with the Permanent TSB especially for the use of the ATM service they provide. They said I would get it between 3 - 5 working days. 2 weeks later still no sign of it. I rang there help line and they said to just goto the bank 2moro to sort it out. Did anyone else have any more troubles with them at all, like wondering should I change bank after all i'm just after signing up with them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I found the staff of TSB to be very helpful ... I'd say give it a couple of days and then go into the branch & see what they do for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Ok kewl. I'll stick with them so for another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've my (meagre) SSIA and a feeder account with Permanent TSB. I've always found the staff to be really helpful - and I've been a customer since before they combined*. These days my main account is with another bank (BOI) but I'm seriously considering changing to TSB.

*before the Perm/TSB merger, before the TSB merger, back when I had a Cork Savings Bank book. I'm not old, honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

ok i'm convinced. Permanent TSB are the best and this was just a once off mistake by them.

*Oh and sceptre u just keep on telling yourself that hehe ;)

Advertisement