Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Medical Advice please (OT)

• 21-07-2003 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Does anyone know how to ease the swelling of bruises obtained during a paintball ball Fight. Also how about a big cheer for the winners (Red), and an even louder HONEST losing side (Blue)..
    beersmiley.gif "The Voices in my head have stop talking, now they are singing, and one bastard is out of tune." Mack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Some ice on the worst bits (especially over bone) and Savlon healing cream on any cuts and scratches (it has a hormone that accelerates skin healing). Some over the counter pain killers for the sore bits.

And bed rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Stop whinging and act like a man - they hurt less that way:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

i wish i knew.

/me pets bruises gingerly.

who exactly was MacJohn ?

:shrug:

ice i think might help, the heat radiating from my bruises is quite quite odd.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Rub them. A bruse is busted up capillary veins. Rubbing them will disburse the red cells outta the same spot and relieve the pain.
    Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

The look on smiles face whn she saw my head afterspeedball, i thought i'd been seriosuly hurt, only a scratch. The thing is all the week i was getting my wisdom teeth, and i was dopped up on pain killers. Didn't feel much after i was hit. definitly the best scar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Have you never seen Rocky 1 - "Cut me, cut me!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jam

Ah, stop whining and dispute it like a man. Pain (and general suffering) builds character.
    -Jam

Advertisement