Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bergkamp signs 1 year deal

• 21-07-2003 10:50am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dennis Bergkamp has signed a new one year dela with Arsenal. Apparently the negotiations weren't as 'insulting' as once thought.

“I regret that confidential negotiations with the Club have received adverse coverage and much has been exaggerated. The Club has treated me in a fair and respectful manner throughout the negotiations.” - Bergkamp

Hyzepher

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I know a lot of people think that Bergkamp is passed it & being a Utd fan I hate saying this, but I think he still has quality & Arsenal would surley miss him!!

He's like Zola [who Chelsea will miss], 1 flick of the ball & G.O.A.L!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Bannor

I'm surprised that some of the big Premiership clubs didn't make a move for him - unless of course all the rumpus was just tabloid generated and his signing a contract extension was never in doubt.

The only real problem with Bergkamp is his refusal to fly, which is a bit of a problem if have to cross a few time zones for a major European game. But he is the best forward in the Premiership in terms of technique.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

yeah i would of thought maybe even southgamton would sign him coz they NEED a second striker

Advertisement