Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seeking urgent assistance

• 21-07-2003 1:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    I am Mr.Alex Ferguson and my chairman is Mr Peter Kenyon, we are both employees of the little known Manchester United PLC of Manchester. I want to first solicit your confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret.

I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our cash of thirty Million pound sterling (£30,000.000.00) now in the custody of a private Security trust firm in Europe. The money is in trunk boxes and deposited in high yield account, however we now need to move the money and it is in this matter which we seek your assistance.

We are top officials of the Manchester United PLC who are interested in purchasing any players you may have for sale with funds, which we are presently unable to move. In the past we have sought to move this money to Paris, Leeds and Blackburn, but our efforts have been met with frustration at each turn and we believe that we may have been betrayed by the combined forces of RONKEDUFF (Ronaldinho, Kewell and Duff).

I have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of the panel to look for an overseas partner into whose account the sum of thirty Million pound sterling (£30,000.000.00) WILL BE PAID BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER OR BANKERS DRAFT. All we ask in return is the services of an overated, overhyped, footballer who will bring little to our club.

My friends, these are desperate times for our people which is why I implore you to assist us. We will take anything you are will to sell us, including Carton Cole, Des Walker even Jason Lee, however we would prefer to move our money to South America or Italy, with whom we have enjoyed great success in the past - Mr Veron of Rome for example was able to help us move £28million for no return. We now seek similar assistance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

LOL, that is hilarious. The Nigerian/Old Trafford E-Mail Scam!

Advertisement