Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compatibilty...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

your Ram it is DDR it works best when paired up so maybe another stick.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

sorry i meant to say two of those RAM cards (512mb essentially)

if you are talking about soft moding it to the 9700, i cant. that card is the new version (check the product link at the bottom)

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

The Ram should work fine with that mobo.
    Getting two 256MB RAM modules won't improve (much) on getting one 512MB as the board isn't Dual DDR enabled.
    The RAM is good quality though and lots of people swear by the nForce2 chipset so you're onto a winner there.
    I'd stick with the video card you've selected, it's powerful enough to run all but the forthcoming releases (Doom3, HL2) at full spec imo.
    All in all it'll be pretty much a killer of a system. :)

• Advertisement

wohay, thats good to hear. I just need to order it now. I'd better hurry, the parts are running out.The delivery is only 26 euro for the lot, not bad. That previous thread i had helped a lot! Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

You're most welcome, it's been my pleasure :)

Advertisement