Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connect to Windows VPN from Mac

Options
  • 21-07-2003 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to do this?

Any thoughts appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Come on.. Now honestly. Did you even try to google ?

Enter "mac windows vpn" into Google. Press I'm feeling lucky. On the right handside half way down there is a Virtual Private Network link. Click on this.

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Originally posted by Verb
    Come on.. Now honestly. Did you even try to google ?

Enter "mac windows vpn" into Google. Press I'm feeling lucky. On the right handside half way down there is a Virtual Private Network link. Click on this.

Gav

Thanks Gav, been there already - didn't help too much.

It gives instructions but no help on trouble shooting. I posted a message in the hope that I would get someone who's been there done that and would be able to anser a few Q's.

I'm not that lazy! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Fair enough. Stick up some more details about what you have tried/what sort of problems you are getting and you might get a few more answers. Try post on the mac board as well, might have more luck there if it's a mac specific issue.

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Thanks gav.

I think i will bring this over to the Mac board.

Have got to another milestone in the last half an hour - so more questiones need answerin!

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭The Bouncer

• Advertisement
Advertisement