Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Labs Access

Options
  • 21-07-2003 10:12pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

Right. Since when do you guys have access to computer labs without supervision??

I've spotted numerous CTYIers-usually americans-in QG31. ALL playing computer games. That of course is against the rules and will get you in some serious **** if you get busted by CSD (Computer Services Department) and probably get all CTYI access removed.

Also what log ins are ye using? Manage to get your hands on a CTYI login?

My only comment anyhow is ANNOYING!!! Stay away!!!!!!! Oh so loud, oh so irritating and I really don't give a **** who is on what server getting what frags so STOP telling me and EVERYONE in the damned lab!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all... for now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Where the hell is QG31?

There's a general CTYI login for everyone but usually only for the Henry Grattan building and the other rooms, tell me the times they are in there and I'll get it sorted.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

AFAIK, it's in the business school.

UT is for n00bs anyway. :P QUAKE 2 ALL TEH WAI LOIKE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Ah, that would be Luke's class so.

Talk to the big blondie guy who's the TA.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Actually I was able to get a kinda RA allowed access to the computer labs so long as if I went up (with Ian for example) there wouldn't be many of us and we wouldn't make arses of ourselves. It's a pity all these l33t kids all wanna get on their pu70¬s when away. <sigh> used only be the geeks... <sniff>

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Luke was in the thick of it all...
    In fact he was the loudest person in the room.

Next time I catch him playing games CSD will hear about it and then Luke can wave bye bye to his job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

NO! dont get luke fired, hes like the second coolest TA in the entire course, he's legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

Ah yes. That brings back many memories. 2000, session1, computers apps. The study sessions were quake all the way.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

We'll see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Luke is sound. Take the stick out podge, it must be getting painful.

A

Advertisement