Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank Black groped me!!

Options
  • 21-07-2003 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I was standing next to Frank Black before his TBMC gig (don't ask why) and he totally touched my ass! Anyway afterwards i went home and was a guitar hero! anyone want to be in my gang?? i have the frank black midas bum touch

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by Engulfophobia_m
    I was standing next to Frank Black before his TBMC gig (don't ask why) and he totally touched my ass! Anyway afterwards i went home and was a guitar hero! anyone want to be in my gang?? i have the frank black midas bum touch

You lucky person. It's always been my ambition in life to have Frank fondle my ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Now you know why Kim quit the Pixies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

'Oh my golly!' that's quite 'tame' for Frank, maybe he had 'something against you'. Still though, 'i'm amazed' at the incident, you're lucky he didn't 'gouge away' at your ass; I'm sure you would have been 'blown away' by that...

... okay I'll stop now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well... i guess your special.. he didn't even look at my ass... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Engulfophobia_m

it was so weird, i'm not showing off or anything, i was scared!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement