Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dive clubs, shops, schools, sites.

• 22-07-2003 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Would it be possibe that over a period of time that we could put togeher a list of all of the following info without slagging off any of the shops, schools. Just to create a list. and maybe then start another list in which those who wish can sing praise or flame shops, schools, sites, clubs etc.

Based along the idea of:
    Type: School, shop etc
    Name:
    Postal Address:
    Web Address:
    Small list of products, courses for info.

I only asking at the moment and therefore I will not post the small list that I have in case i'm accused of spaming..

beersmiley.gif "The Voices in my head have stop talking, now they are singing, and one bastard is out of tune." Mack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

There is the Useful Links thread but its not exactly what your discribing here. I do like the format you've suggested and I think a price list could be included in it, however feedback from those in the know is important.

If you want to add your list to the above or start a new one go right ahead. The best way to gauge the usefullness is by feedback :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Well in dublin anyway i learned to dive in a place called flagship scuba

Type: School: its a shop/school and sorta club all rolled into 1
    Name: Flagship Scuba
    Postal Address:
    Flagship Scuba Diving Ltd.,
    Grand Canal Basin,
    South Dock Road,
    Dublin 4.

Web Address: http://www.flagshipscuba.com/

on the website has a list of everything thats avaiable
    gear prices / courses etc,

its a bit expensive but i learned to dive there and i'd recomend it to anyone the shop is very professional and curtious, (not a sales pitch i promise)

the gear you could probably pick up the gear cheaper in the UK but though id let you know anyhoo.

by the way mackjon you wouldnt be john mac that knows
    Tom mcC? trained in flagship aswell?? knows terry etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Can you add flagship scuba to the useful links thread AL][EN?

Thank you (come again)

will do .............. all done

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mackjohn

ATT. AL][EN

The one and only, of course it's me. but you forgot the K from my surname, just in case it's spelt "Mack".

Any more info on you medical and reference diving, I should have contact details for the medical crowd for CFT on my system in dublin, will text you on the details by TUE's. Keep in touch.

Will do boss i'll throw you a text on tuesday

cheers mate

talk to you later

Cross posted to
    Dive clubs, shops, schools, sites.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106462

And
    Question
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111471

Diver's who were looking for the medical numbers from cft, They are located on the medical form available from the "http://www.scubaireland.com" so therefore i'm only as such reproducing the infomation and hopfully won't get sued for doing so... :confused: .
    Here we go.

Dr. Tim O’Neill
    The Lodge
    Medical Center
    Donaghmede
    Dublin 13
    01-8480033/8470589
    Fax 01-8483920

Dr. Peadar O’Kelly
    Health Centre,
    Wine Street,
    Sligo
    071 62355

Dr. Patrick Hayes
    10 Catherine St,
    Waterford,
    051-875261 (Surgery)
    051 – 851368
    051 – 878948 (Fax)

Dr. John Keenan
    The Medical Centre,
    Comans Park,
    Roscommon.
    0903-26289

Dr. Kevin Diskin
    79 Landsdown Park,
    Knocklyon Road,
    Templeogue,
    Dublin 16
    01-4947975
    087-2328984

There is also a Medical Diver Doctor in the Magazine Diver see www.divernet.com medical talk page.

Best of luck,

Here is a short list that I put together, please make any changes as you feel fit, It can only improve with others help. or post on any new listings and once a week i'll edit it in.

Attached file: Dive text.txt 27/08/03 laid out as CSV so resave as csv and your Dbase/Spreadsheet application will display an easier to read version. (Boards.ie won't allow to upload *.csv files) pm if you want me to send it to you as a zipped *.csv file

Regards, John

Advertisement