Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lo Ladies

Options
  • 13-02-1999 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey
    First of all:
    I lost me password for username 'Riker' so could whoever runs the board(Cloud?!?) reset it or mail it to me simonshannon@hotmail.com , ta

Second:
    I played some chap in the US on a DM2 duel there t'other night and he had some program that enhanced how far across the level he could hear(He could he me get quad from the megahealth/RA)
    Is this considered cheating or are my settings just ****ed up?

Third:
    DAA
    I log on like every couple of days and he's either on the board as Billy or Quakeman or on IRC as Molla giving out telling me I'm dead, and to suck...ect
    Is it illegal for an ISP to revoke his a/c since he's not breaking any laws?
    It doesn't seem logical to ban the Ennis node as there might be other people who use it and doesn't he dial Dublin at weekends anyway?

Well that's it, ya'll have a good one tomorrow

Peace
    Riker

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Square_Pusher

>Is it illegal for an ISP to revoke his a/c since he's not breaking any laws?
    nope not at all if hes breaking the terms and conditions of ow the account is being used they are perfectly entitled (by law) to kill the account

ChRoMe

Advertisement