Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

derrick dveine and the good ship - single launch

Options
  • 22-07-2003 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

hey all.

derrick devine and his band - the good ship- launch their new single 'take care' in the sugar club this sat. 26th of july. doors 8pm. adm: 10 squids with a free copy of the single for the first 50 in. www.derrickdevine.com

cheers
    der

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭der

must learn how to spell my own name corrictly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

you could just change your name to "derrick dveine" it will make it easyer for to spell it in future....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

If you can't wait that long for Derrick or Devinio (as he prefers to be called) you can catch him for free at irismagazine.net/acoustic in the good 'ole TBMC this Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭der

repeat. FREE. FREE!what else is free in the world these days eh? as paul daniels once said.:not a lot.

gonna try a few louder newies out at the iris bash me thinks. songs i mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Is there something Freudian at work with that initial mis-spelling - Derrick Dveine... Derrick D Vein... Derrick The Vain.... I bet you think this link is about you.... don't you? Seeya Wednesday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

now everyone knows!!! Derrick's true identity....

Advertisement