Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Too phat

• 22-07-2003 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

Hey lads i used to be pretty thin but due to injury and taking up beer drinkin i have gained weight. My diet is also not great :S
    I have a weight bench in the garage could sum1 give me an idea of what i could be doing to lose these man boobies and this beer belly asap. And also any diet restraints i weight 11 stone atm and am about 5ft9inches. Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Try some other form of exercise like walking or swimming or something to really burn the excess fat off, as opposed to weights or try a combination of both.

K-

Advertisement