Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

couple of questions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Irish_Kamikaze, download the All Seeing Eye from here.
    Its a small download so wont take too long.

If my connection gets back to some sort of working order then i will play. At the moment i cannot connect faster then 36kbps so once i get a hold of a faster modem then i can. Or if you would ever be so kind so as to buy me a DSL connection :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i feel yur pain winters. All i get on mine is a miserable 31.2:( :( , also i don't actually have the game yet. I just go and play it in the net cafe. But i need to stop cuz i'm spending too much money in there. I should be able to play in say about a month cuz i'll be getting dsl(hopefully, fingers crossed!) and i'll have bf1942 soon, so then i can play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

suppafly ok i have two battlefield so i might by able to send one out to you and thats if you trust me enough to give me your address?

Winters im working two jobs now so how much is your dsl gonna cost i only have about 2.000 spending money so it better be cheap;)

And bouth of yous are going to say no im fine when realy if i was your best m8 then you would so dont say anything negative in your answers.

Oh and winters im going to be buying a one way trip to egypt soon so it better be cheap!!! :o:o:o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

all your bb needs

hope to get netsource soon myself. e40 a month after installation.

ii thought it wqas €45. and then i heard that u had to buy a domain name for a tenner?

irish_kamikaze i sent u a PM about yur offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

yeah, 45 it is. but whats a fiver to play bf stress free.
    and i think domain is tener.

did u get my PM is sent Irish_kamikaze?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

i cant get into my private posts because i dont know how explain for me how i go about this thx:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Irish_Kamikaze, did you just offer to buy me DSL? If your not joking i would probably have to agree to your offer ;)

Egypt? Why Egypt? Its not as good as where i am :P

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    i cant get into my private posts because i dont know how explain for me how i go about this thx:confused::confused::confused:

well u go to yur User CP(control panel), theres a button for it at the top of the screen just below the advertisment banner. So just click on that(if yur not logged in u'll have log in), and then on the page that comes up theres be a few thigns on it. In the middle will be New pms, and it'll be at the top. It will probably have my one(and any other new ones u'ved recieved), so just click on that and yur in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Originally posted by suppafly
    cuz i'll be getting dsl(hopefully, fingers crossed!) and i'll have bf1942 soon, so then i can play.

wana make sure it aint netsource :ninja:

better off staying with the blooming 56k

Advertisement