Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen MP3 Player

• 22-07-2003 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

has anybody bought one of these recently? - I bought 2 one for myself one for a friend - both of them had to be returned as they seemed to crash and would not restart,

Now my replacement will not turn on - it will not respond to a reboot or a hard reboot. Just wondering was there a faulty batch made or something? - i seems to happen if you let the battery get low.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Stupid question time (maybe its just the way your problem is worded) - When your batteries ran low, did you put new ones in?

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

ok ignoring TmB's answer

some recently posted asking the same question.

but I recently got a replacement also .. though it was cause I dropped mine in the sink(full of water)

they replaced it though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Get a paper clip or a needle and reset the device.

It should work ok then.

Have you recharged the batteries ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭JJSolutions

Yeah tried resetting it and hard reset - holding in play to get the extra menu items to reformat etc but no joy. It will not take the charge when i plug it in nothing happens :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Send it back then. That things busted !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

Well, you suppose to charge the unit for few hours before use(new) as battery has to build up some power.
    Same thing applies to phones etc. Otherwise batt life will be crap. I have one too and it's working fine.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Yeah , I have one and its working fine .. Discharge it and then goarge overnight , should work fine .

Advertisement