Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice please on dvd and media formats

• 22-07-2003 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi this is my first post so I really hope i am in the right place?!?!?!

I recently got a mico diamante 3000 dvd player, on the box it says it will play the following formats:
    dvd, cd, cd-rw, and kodak picture cd and cd rw

i have tried to play cdr and cdrw with digital photos from my pc but they wont work. I did hear there was an upgrade for this particular model that would rectify this, but have had no luck sourcing it.

I used ahead nero software to burn off my images is there any other burning software i should be using.

Any advice would be gratefully recieved. I really want to view my pictures on the tv.

Also it won't play dvd rw is there anything i can do about that?

thanks alot
    jeanette.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Moved to tech.

Since you're new, I didn't just delete it - there are threads at the top of each forum that tell you what you can and can't post there, please read them for any forum you're not familiar with!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

did you check the manufacter's site for firmware upgrades/updates? there should be a faq on the manual or the manufacters website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jeanette

Thanks for not deleting me!

I have tried the manufacturers website but it has nothing on there, they don't even have a contact email or number! So I am still stuck, Thanks for the advice though!

Advertisement