Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indigo Customer Open Day - Sat 20th

Options
  • 15-02-1999 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

Shelbourne Hotel at 11.00am
    The content covered during the day will be connecting and accessing the Internet. We will also cover aspects of Trouble Shooting and problems that may arise during the connecting process. We will have a team of tutors to answer any questions you may have. The day will start at 11am and finish at 5pm. Each session will have duration of approximately 45 minutes and will continue throughout the day.

I look forward to meeting your there and will keep you informed of further information. In the meantime if have friends whom you think would benefit by attending this open day please let them know. All are welcome. Each of our customers will be contacted by email nearer the time with further details.

hehehe. may i suggest all unhappy indigo quakers attend and give out shoite to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

a that would be meen to go up and tell the FU<KERS the truth and quz them on ther stuff as most of them dont have a clue what there talking about . if someone dose go just ask the question what price there isdn is and what kbs rate it is then you will see a look of shock as they try to find a person on ther team that know what your on about . there all a load of fools .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Hi Elexes (80's fan?) it appears your keyboard has run out of the letter 'M', luckly as it happens I have a few spare ones.

Now these are for Elexes only no stealing people.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmm

I've a few extra 'V' as well help yourself VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvVVVVVV

Advertisement