Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pity me...

Options
  • 22-07-2003 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

...for I have sold my soul. To McDonalds. At a rate of €5.71 per hour usage they take of it. I feel dirty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

heh, which one? you cum in my burger i get your ass fired..

Bitch.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

'Tis a new store opening in Norhtside S.C. in three weeks or so... I started my training today in Donaghmede S.C. and I'll be moved to Northside when it opens. Grr. My uniform is teh gay, it's not the normal McD one... it's the same one they use in the McCafe in town. Basically, gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Corporate bitch puppy!

... Wish I had a job. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Why pity you? You sold your soul, for bitchs wage. The Devil tempted your greed, you are now nothing more than a weak pawn of the dark forces. You entered their satanic pact of your own free will.

Could be worse you could be working for unlucKy Fried Kitten, they pay less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

A friend of mine works in mcdonalds, his co workers told him about this:
    http://mwr.org.uk/alternative.htm
    Have some fun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

hahah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

Does this mean we can getg free food?
    or food substitute
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

on the plus side, it does mean that there will be at least someone that understands english working in the restaurant. i dont want to sound racist or stereotypical, but its really annoying when you are trying to order and they barely comprehend what your saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Pity you? Bah. I laugh at your pain. I thought they changed minimum wage to 6.35 at some point in the past... I remember seeing a poster about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

Bloody hell, i thought you'd never stoop that low,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

pity you? <start of jess' summer jobs rant> last summer i worked in the horse show. 9 hours standing in the rain, 1 20 minute break an hour into the shift,drunks yelling abuse at us and the boss used to a horse whip on us to get us to work faster. My previous job as research assistant in a psychiatric hospital has rendered me unemployable, as potential employers see 'psychiatric hospital' and think test subject, as opposed to person who checked files so nih <end of jess' summer jobs rant>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

You don't have to tell them you worked that summer. Y'know... you were in school so they won't assume you had a job.

I wants a job. And I'll kill whoever took me job on me. That means YOU ian.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Tut tut, u poor thing.... i reccmend screwing ur manager for everything he/shes got,and then after a year of spitting(burger secret sauce) leave in a fit of a anger and peaked caps. Prefrably wen its raining. Rock on mon amis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Duddy
    Tut tut, u poor thing.... i reccmend screwing ur manager for everything he/shes got,and then after a year of spitting(burger secret sauce) leave in a fit of a anger and peaked caps. Prefrably wen its raining. Rock on mon amis.
    Yeah, but then comes the lawsuits, and the screaming, and the shouting, and the wetness, and the manager screwing.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Hey Bob, I'll pity you *hugs*
    Just dont spit in the food, its mostly innocent children eating it. Poor poor children, sucked in by the evils of multimillion dollar marketing campaigns and the cheapness of their own parents. Sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

its not like they go there for the food. its those tiny, cheaply built plastic toys that they're after. fecking kids.

Advertisement