Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anytime

Options
  • 22-07-2003 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I just switched over to IOL Anytime from No Limits. I'm just wondering if anyone who did the same had any problem with being charged for both services after switching. Given my past experiences with IOL I half expect to get billed for both:(

I've only just switched over, but my inital impressions are not too positive. My No Limits connection has been very flaky for the last few months - very slow downloads, unstable connections, email and newsgroup probs - and that seems to continue with Anytime. I don't get these probs with any other provider, so it isn't my phone line.

Also is there anyway I can check up on how much time I've spent online in the current month, is there an online usage meter?

Thanks
    Mossie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by mossie
    Also is there anyway I can check up on how much time I've spent online in the current month, is there an online usage meter?
    On their site oddly enough, http://anytime.iol.ie/usage/
    I've had no problems really with it since I switched from Netsmart.
    With regards to the billing question, just ring them and ask, no one here has control over Esat's billing dept.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Logins 54
    Offpeak Traffic 25 hours [1509 minutes]
    Peak Traffic 17 hours [1032 minutes]
    Total Traffic 42 hours [2541 minutes]
    Click here for history

shin

Advertisement