Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard help!!

• 23-07-2003 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

rite i have XP and its being a little bitch, when i press shift and 2, @ comes up, and ive tried everything i know to get it to work, so please can someone out there give me the answer to my problem and how to sort it out? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

change the keyboard settings from us to ireland/british.
    how to: start menu -> control panel - > keyboard -> imput locales tab -> add (under imput language) -> english(ireland) -> remove the other language or set "english(ireland)" as the default

problem fixed. if you don't know how to do that the " key is shift + '

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 woody_vs_cky

soz mate but that dont work on XP its to do with regional and Language options, and ive put them all to UK,and its still being a piece of ****e! ive got it all workin now, so dont worrry your little heads off, i jst restored defaults! see and u brainiacs couldnt even come up with that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

]Originally posted by woody_vs_cky so dont worrry your little heads off, i jst restored defaults! see and u brainiacs couldnt even come up with that!

wtf are you talking about, i was the only one that answered your post. and don't worry we won't worry about your trivial little problem.

Advertisement