Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Its Awful!

• 23-07-2003 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

I'm so Happy, and its terrible. Just wanted to change the tune around here, its all so much weird penis problems, depression, death, family, war aids, fear,paranoia, help me etc... Thought it was time for unbeat kinda Thread. Not all Personal Issues are bad.

Life is good, I'm 20 today. I'm going see my girlfriend, who I am totally and utterly in love with in less than 4 hours, I am going home to have a fabulous dinner with great wine and then some to die for desserts. I'm doing a FAS course in Multimedia and enjoying it tremendously. How are all of you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Your Happyness makes me sick to my stomach :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Nice to hear a bit of happiness - makes a change!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

I'm deliriously happy too- thanks for asking.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭jammy_dodger

I can see you have a lot on you plate. You mentioned your life threatening diet.
    and then some to die for desserts
    Go see your local GP he/she will sort you out with a diet plan.
    , I am going home to have a fabulous dinner with great wine
    Alcholism is a serious problem, but luckily there is light at the end of the tunnel for you, There are manyy AA communities all over Ireland,Sign up, and don't let your alcohol problem ruin your relationship with your girlfriend.

and as for
    I'm doing a FAS course in Multimedia

Don't worry, i hear the job market is picking up in that area.

Good luck

Yours Sincerly,

Troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Excellent attempt at raining on havelock's parade, jammy!! :p:p

Happy birthday Havelock, enjoy your night out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Originally posted by Havelock
    I'm so Happy, and its terrible. Just wanted to change the tune around here, its all so much weird penis problems, depression, death, family, war aids, fear,paranoia, help me etc... Thought it was time for unbeat kinda Thread. Not all Personal Issues are bad.

Life is good, I'm 20 today. I'm going see my girlfriend, who I am totally and utterly in love with in less than 4 hours, I am going home to have a fabulous dinner with great wine and then some to die for desserts. I'm doing a FAS course in Multimedia and enjoying it tremendously. How are all of you?

/grumbles ill rain on your parade

Ha i wait for the day when you post here after loosing your girlfriend/dessert/job and contracting a wierd penis problem/depression/death. Then ill offer ****e advise and secretly laugh at your woe's. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I too am of the happy persuasion today. I got to watch some good DVDs last night with some good friends and good beer, my girlfriend is finally coming home after six months or so, and I'm on a roll humour wise. Life is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I'm also quite happy. I'm a bit nervous about a job interview I have tomorrow and I really need a job so I'm hoping I get it. but apart from that I'm good. I was single for years and now I've got me great guy and it's going well.
    And it's my 23rd birthday in 3 weeks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I too am pretty damn happy at the mo'

Still on a high after the weekend and az's party.

Have a pretty cool August to look forward to.

Just found out I don't have to pay €150 to sit an IT exam hehe!

Looking forward to a new college year, new people and the such like!

I don't intend moping around as I am wont to do. hehe!

Mbleugh!

toodle pip!

A.M
    x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

fook off*

*ah no seriously, its good to know someone is happy.**

** not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Nobody wants Jesus around here god boy...

err sorry wrong thread.

I mean... keep your god damn good vibes to thine self.... I'm sure there's people wallowing in it here...
    Give them a break.... if they weren't feeling sorry for themselves what would they do?

<Some consideration 'please'>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Give them a break.... if they weren't feeling sorry for themselves what would they do?

Awww....LOL

It's great there are some of you out there floating on cloud nine. Congrats:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

How are all of you?

What Ferdi said but throw in the word 'gimp' with it, and it'll give you a glimmer of how I’m feeling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭dazberry

[SNIP]
    Life is good, I'm 20 today.

Thanks Havelock. I was so incredibly happy until I realised (see quote) I was 32 last Monday. I was 12 when you popped out of your Momma with a big smile on your face :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Jammy, My Dear boy, a nice attempt.

But there is nothing wrong with being an unemployed, over-eating alcoholic, as long as you look on the bright side of it.

Funny as hell though.

Sandi- Good Luck and Hope you got it, and because I'll forget HAppy Birthday (3 weeks prematurly).

To everyone mopping about it the pits of misery/dispair, all I can say is been there, it sucks, take a break from it.

(prepairs to be 'orribly flamed by scarcaism)

I will have you know sir, that the concensue of my class is that I look to be in my early 30's so don't despair too much. I look as mature as you. But it doesn't irk me, as I find my receeding hair line and wrinkles quite respectable looking. Destingused even.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I will have you know sir, that the concensue of my class is that I look to be in my early 30's so don't despair too much. I look as mature as you. But it doesn't irk me, as I find my receeding hair line and wrinkles quite respectable looking. Destingused even.

ROFL.

there's isnt a chance in hell of you looking 25 let alone in your 30s.

<< Fio >>

Well thats just my youthful exubrance and energy that covers all the signs of aging, plus my knees aren't dodgy yet. And war is never a good place to judge age! Everyone is that pumped up in that situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ThreadKiller

Bet you've got a smaller than average penis though... Ireland's average is 8.5 inches, I'm 9 inches, how do you measure up ?

:D

Enjoy your good day, it cancels out 10 bad ones...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

This is clearly a cry for help.

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

i think SOMEONE needs a good paintball to the groin...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭dazberry

LOL - I look 25ish. You probably look older then me :D

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Now when you fall will just hit the ground all the harder :mad: ;)

I already alopogised for shooting anyone in the groin, and it was at like 20 yards, you should have surrendered. Can we make a tempoary public community forum for accusations and apologies about the paintballing, and some were I can post all the photos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Havelock look in "After Hours" Theres a thread named "Paintball pictures" or somthing like that - post them there you mongoose :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i am happy everyday because im a little glo-worm....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    i am happy everyday because im a little glo-worm....

I worry about you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Rememeber the Glow worm toys that were out years ago?

Well I do so I'll hava little waffel about them now as I'm that way inclined...

...actually I'm kinda tired... so if you're lucky maybe later I'll tell ye all about them and their little adventures... they had lots of feet and stuff and had funny clothes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

You know havelock i envy you i really wish i was as happy as you, I wish i could say i was happy all day every day but that reminds me too much of the smurfs!! nobody can be happy 24X7
    can they??? this is a thought that i cant grasp

i suppose it really depends on your circumstances and current social life that relates to how happy you are.

you are right tho there's waaaaay too many penis threads that have appeared over the last week or so. unnerving really....

Oh and congrats and happy birthday by the way,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Originally posted by Amz
    Rememeber the Glow worm toys that were out years ago?

Well I do so I'll hava little waffel about them now as I'm that way inclined...

...actually I'm kinda tired... so if you're lucky maybe later I'll tell ye all about them and their little adventures... they had lots of feet and stuff and had funny clothes...

I remember them and there were big ones and little ones and they had little sleeping bags and what not. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Gotta say I share Havelocks (non) pain. I too, am quare happy at present. I did very well in some exams recently, I have a fab boyfriend, I have been off cigarettes for a whole month and Im doing really well, my health is pretty great, no parental/sibling issues, I get on really well with my housemates and I quite like my boobs.

Life indeed is sweet.
    Only fly in the ointment is my eternal lack of cash.
    But money isnt a big deal.
    So..... yay!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Man...

In the last week I got two out of the last 3 jobs I applied for (as I'm unemployed this is, I guess, a good thing), got paid €200 for a day's IT consultancy (fancy name for fixing a dodgy OS), found out my heart condition MAY NOT require an operation...

... and I'm still pissed off.

I'm bald by the way. Nothing alleviates THAT pain.

However, I'm all for mocking the sado introspective depressives. Depression's a serious thing, and the worst thing you can do as a sufferer is take it seriously...

Problem with this thread... should have been crueler....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'm pretty po'ed at the mo, mainly due to women... and my ineptitude when it comes to dealing with them:(
    my employment situation is pretty shaky, as a result my cashflow is more or less nonexistent.
    and i'm fairly pissed off about not doing anything special for my 21st...
    and i ****ing cancelled ennis lan for a housewarming that never happened:mad:

rain on your parade?
    i'll damn well piss all over it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

im a drop out, im overweight, im balding, i have no girlfriend, i live in a house i dont like, i dont get to see my family ever, i hate my job and i hate what ive dont with my life so far! but other than that im peachy i get stoned lots and i have fun with my mates all the time!ww)

edit: life is good sometimes but only sometimes

edit2: IM GOING TO METALLICA!!!! ROCK ON

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

i wish i was cool enough to smoke dope all the time.

would it make me more popular?

AS TITLE

Just to keep up todate and well informed, I am delighted to hear that so many people are feeling good.

I spent the weekend down in Cork with the girlfriend and her family, before she scoots off for a forthnight in France. Had forgotten how nice it is down there. Got some nice pics. To all those who bemoan there bad feelings, you can't have only good or bad, I am somewhat preturbed by the idea of not see her for 14 days. But ya gotta roll with the punches.

Or smoke grass. (kidding, well as long as its only grasss your ok, just no tabacco)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

oh yes im sooooo cool isnt that the whole point of getting stoned! oh will you people grow the f u ck up! if i got drunk every friday you wouldnt say the same thing.

by the way this is not a thread i replied to start an arguement with ass munchers about smoking dope someone asked me how i was and i replied. you know its nice to get asked how you are once in a while! thanks havelock

the reason why i mensioned it was not to be cool it was the fact that i dont mind who knows because do not think their is anything wrong with it:mad:

PS:i was all of those things i mensioned before i started smoking dope oh but dope is the cause of all lifes problems isnt it??

edit: END OF DOPE DISCUSSION! MORE HOW ARE PEOPLE

geez, i only asked if it would make me more popular.

i mean, apart from the unpopular thing, my life is beautiful.

i just want to know what will make me even happier and more delirious than i already am.
    i thought you had an answer there, but then you went and got all mean on me.
    now i feel down.

will smoking pot cheer me up when im down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Remember kids, drugs are bad.

<< Fio >>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement