Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

question about pms

• 23-07-2003 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

just a quickie question about pms, a guy was trying to get in contact with me to give me his contact details to finish out a deal, he left a message on the thread he started to say my pm box is full, funny thing is though there was only 2 messages in there at the time, just wondering how many pms can ye have in your box before it says its full, this has happened before an there was no messages in there

any support would be appreciated

regards

shin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Are you looking at all messages, or just ones from the past x days?

Edit:

I see you only have one message, is it working okay now?

select * from privatemessage where userid=11342;

> 1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Advertisement