Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RPG Scenarios

Options
  • 23-07-2003 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all this is just a short post to encourage you to submit scenarios for Warpcon.

It's happening in January (as hopefully some of you know), and we always need people to write scenarios to be played in the rpgs. Please PM me or reply to here if you are interested in doing such.

This year we are running special "introductory" games for people who are new to roleplaying. This is an excellent chance for those who are new to writing scenarios to get one played at a con, and possibly published (i'm working on this idea..).

Thanks in advance, also if anyone wants to contribute to warpcon in any way, or know more about it then please ask :)

-Pádraig O'Sullivan
    Con Director Warpcon 14

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Spoonfish

Do have any details?

i.e. what games for normal slots and what games for introduction

How many people per table, and how long per slot

Oh yes...whats the deadline for proposals and final drafts?

(and how many beers is it worth?)

Advertisement