Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And now the end is near...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Well Dustaz,

The weekend is over, the IOFFL AGM has been held and you are back beavering away still as a Moderator.

Have you considered that maybe this forum is trying to tell you something, like go on - give it another year. Maybe this has even crossed your mind?. What with your renewed vigour and all your experience, Just another year! as Johnny Logan would say, why not.

Have you considered staying for the sake of the IOFFL campaign, and you can see that No One seems to be emerging as your natural successor.

Maybe you might reconsider, and stay. Think how much this forum needs your moderate Moderation and the fact that we appear to be having a lot of difficulty finding someone new of your calibre. Why not put us all out of our misery and stay on until 2004.

Anyone else agree, with me?..

Paddy20;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

HAve you considered stayign on as a silent mod, get a replacement or two in of course to cover the owrk load, but maintaining your status, that way if your not doing anything you can still clean the place up. Never hurts havign an extra pair of hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

So, it appears that I may be have been unfair to Dustaz, by suggesting that he reconsider and stay on for just another year.

Then I withdraw my devious plot, to bring the issue to a close.

Gandalf,

Have you ever been a mod on this vitally important forum?.., the most popular forum on Boards.ie. It would fit in very well with Politics, and I think you should now bow to the inevitable and gracefully accept my nomination of:-

GANDALF FOR MOD!.. NOW TODAY?..

Paddy20.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Boston
    HAve you considered stayign on as a silent mod, get a replacement or two in of course to cover the owrk load, but maintaining your status, that way if your not doing anything you can still clean the place up. Never hurts havign an extra pair of hands

Yeah, i did think about that but as i said before Ireland Offline deserves full time mods imo and i didnt want to be accused of being half-assed.

Advertisement