Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heatsink installation...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

voltage is normal (1.65) tho not rock-steady..

heatsink isn't that hot.. (id call it slightly warm).. and this is when the alarm kicks in at 65? .. plus when the PC turns on its instantly 55.. I'm trying to convince myself its faulty readings :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

Left the PC on for 3 days straight with asus probe monitoring the temp of my 2500 barton, most of the time it was steady around 42/45 degrees and it peaked at 49/50 when i was playing planetside :)

Going to overclock it till I get it running steady around 55 and running hard at 65.

Want to wait till I get a better case though so next months paycheck better hurry up :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Are the motherboards both the same model? Sounds like the thermistors might be unreliable :/

Advertisement