Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muppets in the Tattoos/Piercings Board

Options
  • 23-07-2003 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭

Quite a bit of muppetry in the tattoo/piercings forum. Dont see any Mods listed!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Agreed. Can an Admin step in and kick some ass? It's not even funny, just childish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Ok the ones that are messing are as follows:

Leonotron - Just being a general muppet

Tuts - Same as Leonotron

Herbie747 - another kind of muppet.

RunFree.

Now im going to look at that forum because I want to get a tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Posted this in Tatoos/Piercings
    Seems Lés Múppéts have discovered this forum recently and they are begging to be disciplined.

So Im looking for some tuff-love mods who know how to handle themselves in an a muppet stompfest. (If you look good in leather and stilettos even better) men or women who know no mercy and laugh at the protestations of those who truely believe in free speech on Boards.ie.

Anyhow, anyone fanacy a bash at moderating the forum, previous mod experience and those with tatoos/body modifications may be given preference.

Apply here or send me a pm...

Yours graciously

Vex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

sounds like a job for amp/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

I'll do it if you like but I hear your not to vote for yourself these days as it ruins all chances of becoming a Moderator.

But choose who you wish. I will be fair and have general intrest in that area even though I lack knowledge.

RunFree

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

ye there talkin complete sh*te..Wicklah got a tattoo people shudnt go up callin him a knack../.

you need a mod for there fairly lively:/

cartman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

runfree?

i thought you fell in a guagmire and died

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I'll do it Vex if your stuck,better go shine my ass kicking boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Mods have been appointed already:) thanks for the offer tho'

Keep the boot handy all the same, you never know when you may be called in action......:ninja:

Vex.

Advertisement