Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adnans Stickey phhoorrar

• 23-07-2003 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Adnans. I read your sticky but doesn't say anything about cheats.

For new players it would be good to point out that unlike other games cheating in MMORPG gets you at the very least banned from said game, and probably best not to have those sort of posts on the board.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

hehe, its just a friendly name for a charter. im sure that most people know that cheating isnt possible in MM games and when its happens, accounts get banned and baby jesus cries a lot. im not a great fan of stickeys and charters since they can obscure the up to date posts.

either way, ill ammend the hints, cheats and walkthroughs stickey, aka the charter, to warn people about those evil practices.

do you think i should open the stickey to public , just like the addictivivivenes one, so the community can add their own views and tips for all?

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Beck Amerdam

Yup but if you can't I'd recommend you add stratics.com to the list as they're a great site for a lot of mmorpgs.

Advertisement