Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non Sensical Threads about Man United

• 24-07-2003 12:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Jesus Bloody Christ I head out for a night out come back and someone has SPAMMED a load of new topics about Man United. Now I wouldn't mind if they were substaintail messages but no they were all mainly one liners. Next time post all your wish lists or discussions about which player should be signed etc etc into one or two new threads.

Mr. O'Learys (if it is actually 2 of you, which I am skeptical of!) your new so I'll give you leeway this time.

Gandalf.

(now off to merge all the united threads)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Some newbies just get carried away with the wonders of boards.ie :p

Brian O leary = Newbie poster (Denis' cousin)
    Denis O Leary = Normal Poster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Bull****...there both inbred little ****s. Ban them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

easy now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

**** sake 50cent get a grip. Get worked up over something worth getting worked up over fs.

Grrr@ mass merging, now i dont know what parts ive read and not. Cant really be arsed reading 5 pages some of which ive read and some not. ARGH :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Don't worry 50cent has been warned and I expect no more crap from him. Apologies on the merging but a full page of single line threads about Manyoo was just stupid.

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

Ah yer i understand the mass merging completely.
    Might have been nice to keep some of the threads on their own (ie ones that dealt with a topic that hadn't really been discussed before) but no matter. If its newsworthy im sure it will crop up again ;)

Advertisement