Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc Alert 4

• 24-07-2003 2:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭

Hey all, so I was using pc alert 4 to monitor my cpu and case heat until I restarted today only to go into my bios and notice that the processor heat and case heat were a lot higher than what pc alert 4 was stating!!! I'm using an msi MS-6570, a barton 2500xp processor, etc... anyone know of any bugs with pc alert 4 or perhaps my mobos temp readings?

pc alert is reading my processor temp at 27 C and the system heat as 49.

the mobo is reading the processor at 40 - 46 c and the system temp 50 -55ish

Thanks,
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

mine is the other way around. bios says its lower than PC alert says.
    It must be said it is a fairly crap piece of MSI software when it cant communicate with its own brand hard ware.
    MSI forums are full of complaints like this when I was there months ago.
    Dunno what you can do except get external lcd monitors with sensors..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

My bios says my CPU is running arouind 39' but Asus prbe says 45', maybe its cause the bios isnt processor intensive :/

Advertisement