Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrelandOffline AGM on Saturday (Last Call)

Options
  • 24-07-2003 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

Members,

This is the last call for the IrelandOffline AGM, being held this Saturday, at 2pm in the upstairs room of 'The Clarendon' Pub, 32 Clarendon St, Dublin 2, just off Grafton Street. Click the following link to see a map of the 'The Clarendon's location.url]http://clarendon.alturl.com[/url

The committee would like to encourage all members to attend this event, where policy for the upcoming year is outlined and a new committee elected (with possibily a few drinks afterwards).

We hope to see you there.

Ray Kinsella
    IrelandOffline Committee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I shall do my best to drag myself up from never never land.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Likewise: barring unforseen disasters, I'll be making the 150-mile trek.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep I'll be there causing grief as normal :)

Gandalf.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Yes, I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting with everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

Gentlemen,

I am now going offline for the weekend, any last minute questions,queries or problem you can get me on my mobile phone ([Mod Edit - Ray has enough problems with stalkers without his phone number here :) ] ).

Hope to see you at the AGM

• Advertisement
Advertisement