Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONS OF STUFF.

Options
  • 18-02-1999 8:19pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm just going to splurge info here so be warned.

Lads, we are meeting outside the Savoy on Connells Str at 3pm. (TEAM.IE that is)

Tomb, I will meet you at the check in desk at 5pm. I have all your tickets.

Lads, its not fair to the french to insist that we hold back the demos and scores just for our little party so we have agreed to release them to the international sites asap but the spinsol site will not be updated until after 9 our time. So dont go surfing for results if you dont want to know.

There will be a rerun of the tshirts once the dust has settled if enough people want them so dont despair.

Thanks to Marie, Cereal, Nyko, Sun and the rest of the french crew for organising tons of stuff for us including monitors etc.

Wish us luck.
    DeV.

Advertisement