Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premature Ejaculation

• 24-07-2003 2:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am sixteen years old and I am with a girl 3 weeks now. I still havent had sex with her but theres not long yet. The thing is, when I have a **** I come in less then a minute (sometimes 30 seconds). Ive tried everything like stopping before I cum and thinking about old hags but that doesnt seem to work. If I think of a granny I still actually get horny which I know is sick desperation.

Anyway, I want to know will I last longer while having sex or will I cum even quicker?

Also, Is there any way of curing this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Your 16 dude, thats what happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

So will I get over this in a few years?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Ahh, the joys of being 16 years old again. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

yes...you will get over it...and if you dont god help you !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

It'll stop when you start having sex,the more you have sex the longer you'll last and you can then start having fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

You are probably pulling like a mad fiend, to put it mildly, when you masturbate. When you actually do it with a girl you wont be going that fast, unless you are superman - watch family guy season one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks very much lads, I really appreciate the replies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Is your second / third / sixth orgasm of the day slower than the first. If so crack one off before hand and things should last a little longer.

BTW the age of consent in Ireland is 17.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You'll always crack one off easily yourself. You know what feels good, and when you ****, you're not doing it for the ambience or the mood, you're doing it to crack one off.

If she's a virgin too, your first time will be bumpy, awkward and not very erotic. So don't worry about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

you could always try multiplying 749 by 827 then minus the answer by the square root of 149,786!!

If that doesn't slow you down, nothing will :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

you could always try multiplying 749 by 827 then minus the answer by the square root of 149,786!!

HEHEHEHE:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

When you **** you will cum quickly. When, your having sex you tend to last longer. There are things you can do to make it last longer. One of the best is have a qiuck shag where you come quick then go for it again where you will more than likly last alot longer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

1600.485 395 910 753 175 179 887 698 352 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

ok one of the best things to do is jerk it off until you nearly come. then wait for it to go back down then jerk it off again until you nearly come. the more you prolong the time from when you start whacking off to the time you pop your load. the greater control you will have over it in the future. excuse the crude use of language i dont wanna sound like a nerd. i saw this in a book btw im not talking from experience:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

ok one of the best things to do is jerk it off until you nearly come. then wait for it to go back down then jerk it off again until you nearly come. the more you prolong the time from when you start whacking off to the time you pop your load.

Okay I am not a guy and I really don't know...but wont that cause the term "blue balls"???? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I wouldn't stop too often. And be warned overdoing the ol' wang pulling might stop you getting fully erect for a while.

:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by DriftingRain
    Okay I am not a guy and I really don't know...but wont that cause the term "blue balls"???? :confused:

That demands stoppid amounts of self control but you do learn where the point of no return is but you should also pay attention to what you do that gets you there faster.

i dunno about this "think of ould grannies" to delay it..your getting laid, why would you want to think of some ugly ****?

If your relaxed then you should do fine...i dunno..crack some jokes and have a laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by AngelofFire
    ok one of the best things to do is jerk it off until you nearly come. then wait for it to go back down then jerk it off again until you nearly come. the more you prolong the time from when you start whacking off to the time you pop your load. the greater control you will have over it in the future. excuse the crude use of language i dont wanna sound like a nerd. i saw this in a book btw im not talking from experience:rolleyes:

I think he's already tried that mate!
    Ive tried everything like stopping before I cum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Originally posted by tweetie
    So will I get over this in a few years?

Your 16, you'll get over it in about 10 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Originally posted by Evil Phil
    Your 16, you'll get over it in about 10 minutes.

All people over the age of 20 cant get over their problems I guess :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Originally posted by eireboy
    I think he's already tried that mate!

its not hard all he has to do is take his hands of his knob and relax for a minute then start again

Advertisement