Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool beat Thailand

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Brian O'Leary

Are you happy that ye beat Thailand. Do you want a medal or something. I spose Thailand are the best team in the flipping world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Not particularly, but i'm delighted to see a wanker like you get uptight about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

well said kdevitt :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Bannor

You created this thread while I was filing my report. :D

Check out the video link to Le Tallec's performance at the weekend - he's going to be a big star.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Le Tallec got man of the match against Crewe - although Houllier is going to stick himself and Pongolle in the reserves by all accounts!

Smicer is a new man by all accounts - he's gone on the weights over the summer to bulk up and has been playing brilliantly

• Advertisement

A period in the reserves will give them the chance to settle in England out of the limelight and reduce the pressure on them to deliver immediately - sound management by Houllier.

It's good to know though that they are ready for the first team if we need to call on their services.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by kdevitt
    Not particularly, but i'm delighted to see a wanker like you get uptight about it

hahahahha - well said :)

Why is every Man U supporter on this board an ignorant ****er??

And seeing as you create a thread about Man U any time one of their players takes a shit O'Leary, you're one to be moaning :rolleyes: Fuckwit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson

I wondered the same thing... and yes well said kdevitt, it really was needed in the situation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Brian O'Leary

Sorry bout that guys. I know Liverpool beat Thailand but its not that big a deal. Liverpool have a great squad now and are definatly going to be contenders for the Premiership.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jEt|Dino

you better be sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Check out the video link to Le Tallec's performance at the weekend - he's going to be a big star
    Where is this link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

Why is every Man U supporter on this board an ignorant wanker??

Hypocrite.

Originally posted by thegills
    Where is this link?
    It's at the end of my post in the other thread about the game. :)

Thailand vs Liverpool Match Report

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/3100429.stm
    Liverpool thrashed a Hong Kong Select XI to complete their pre-season tour of Asia in style.

Emile Heskey and Milan Baros both struck twice as Liverpool struck four times in the final 16 minutes in front of a crowd of 40,000.

Vladimir Smicer had given Liverpool a narrow half-time advantage after opening the scoring on 14 minutes.

But Hong Kong almost equalised when Wong Chun Yue struck the post.

The tourists had to wait until the 57th minute to double their advantage when Heskey struck for the first time.

New recruit Anthony Le Tallec really opened the floodgates when he scored a third on 74 minutes, his first goal for Liverpool. And Baros quickly added a fourth when he claimed his of the game first two minutes later.

Baros struck again a minute from time and Heskey completed the rout a minute into injury-time.

'Wan Le Tallec :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Worring is'nt it? All those goals Smicer and Heskey are scoring...?
    ;):D

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Liverpool have a great squad now and are definatly going to be contenders for the Premiership.

Oh dont try sucking up. They wont be contenders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

am a liverpool fan, but i dont think the squad is great. Its infuriating watching the drama year after year. Too many peaks and troughs make for a rollercoaster season...yet again. Very good to watch at best, very negaticve, edgy and uncreative at worst.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson

And seeing as you create a thread about Man U any time one of their players takes a shit O'Leary, you're one to be moaning :rolleyes: Fuckwit.
    Bit of a generalisation there. But if you honestly think that is the case then you are just as bad. But yes there are some dickheads that support Man Utd on this board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Being a man u supporter i do not agree with the negative comments made about liverpools win. It is far too early to judge any team for the coming season. I also dont agree with the quote above but as a utd supporter i am delighted to see we still get under the skin of you koppites. Must be down to the green eyed monsterand all that success we are having.:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I'm not a Liverpool supporter Muppet :p it was just a general statement about Man Utd. supporters, or most of them on this board at least :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

it was just a general statement about Man Utd. supporters, or most of them on this board at least

Spot The difference. Does this mean that you admit that It was too General a statement . Yes I agree that some of the Posters here are Gobsh1ts and some of the worst culprits in the past week have been Man U Supporters. But I disagree with your initial comment, It is one I have seen a couple of times in the past week and as a man u supporter I think it should not go unchallenged. It would serve the board better if we stuck to discussing football rather than hurling abuse at opposing supporters.

Advertisement