Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thats right whos laughing now

Options
  • 24-07-2003 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Yep, you got it. The sutteh has joined the ADSL club. I'm using Netsource SOHO 512/128 and I'm using a Q-tech 584AA ADSL Router/modem.....

BAM instant sex!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Originally posted by sutty
    BAM instant sex!

hmm, may be you should change your sig then ;)

For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

Q-tech 584AA ADSL Router/modem

Haven't heard of this one, and I thought I'd checked out every option. Any info/links? Google can't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Re: Thats right whos laughing now
    The Laughing Policeman of course.
    laughingpolicemanmirror.gif
    BAM instant sex!
    The lawyers for adnans corp will be in contact with you soon for this use of copyrighted slogans.

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

You using the Netsource RADSL offering?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Q-tec This is the product spec for it.

I got it from Marx Computers

It cost €130 and seams to be quiet good. no major problems as of yet.

The lawyers for adnans corp will be in contact with you soon for this use of copyrighted slogans.

adnans

bring em on.

Yep I'm using the RDSL. Thats the SOHO ADSL they offer

• Advertisement

just wanted to confirm, the stats dont meantion PPPoE but if it works for you it'll work for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

The Q-Tec page specifies PPPoE (RFC 2516) - apart from that, it seems a good number of Boards-heads are using this box, so you needn't worry.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Netsource > all

what taz said /\

/hugs computer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Gerry

Very good sutty, over here I'm using 1536/128 with a speedstream 5260 ethernet adsl modem I bought for $20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Originally posted by Gerry
    Very good sutty, over here I'm using 1536/128 with a speedstream 5260 ethernet adsl modem I bought for $20.

I hate you

go back to the states yanky boy!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Uh! Uh! Gerry!

I'm heading over to the states in a couple of months, are DSL modems much cheaper over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Gerry

Well, I did post that I bought one for $20. Its second-hand, but came in its box with all the filters. The stupid transformer broke, because the american plug prongs are tiny and could not support the weight of it. I rewired a bit of cable and a plug onto it and its fine now.
    If you are going to the bay area ( or a major city ) take a look at www.craigslist.org . Fantastic site for cheap stuff. Most dsl modems would be about 20 - 40 dollars on craigslist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

More modems here:
    DSL modems

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

esat bt BUSINNES > all

Advertisement