Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

News from Spain ...

• 24-07-2003 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Villareal have not given Martin Palermo (two years of contract left) a shirt number for the coming season - they want rid of him.

Barcelona have formally told Enke, Alfonso and Riquelme that they have to look for another team.

McManaman's agent has told Madrid that the player will take legal action if the club terminate his contract.

Bayern have agreed a fee of €21M for Makaay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Bloody hell, no shirt for Palermo ! Do they want rid of him because of his wages or what ? And Riquelme, I think he'll go back to Argentina probly. He's a bloody good player but he's too similar to Saviola. United should try to get him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

I think a mid-table team should look for Riquelme (Spurs, Middles, Leeds) I mean so many teams need an attack minded midfielder and I think Riquelme just needs time, throwing him from Boca to Barca was a damn big throw.... Saviola went to Barca from River Plate and made a huge impact, but that's Saviola... I think Barca expected too much of Riquelme for the first season, hes only 24-25, I realy think English or maybe German teams should look for him, but thats just me - chances are he will go home to Boca and we will never hear from him in europe again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭dsab

Bayern and Deportive today finally wrapped up the Makay Transfer. Bayern pays 18.75 mil. Euro. Seems like a good deal for the top-scorer of the spanish league.

Advertisement