Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Drivers for creative dukebox

Options
  • 24-07-2003 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I have a 6GB Creative Jukebox- but I lost the CD with the driver on it, I spent ages trying to get it on line, i was eventually mailed back by tech support to say that the CD was in the box when I got it, so I gave up explaining that I needed to replace it, someone else on the forum lost the head with them, let loose a few Fxxks etc about how updates were no use without the original, he got nowhere so I'm giving here a go.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Korg

Maybe this'll work, you can download the standalone drivers for the jukebox, about 844k, then download thisNotmad Explorer thingy & see if it'll work with the standalone drivers. The notmad explorer was quite handy when i used it, the jukebox appears in explorer & you browse playlists, tracks etc as if you're browsing your C: drive etc, much handier than creative's interface (at the time, maybe things have improved now). Hopefully it'll work with the standalone drivers, which you can download. Unfortunately i gave mine away & can't easily get at the original cd.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

try the NoMadness site...

I think I may have gotten the drivers from there before...
    (mines a J3).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

May seem obvious... but you already tried going straight to the source right?
    http://www.nomadworld.com/downloads/drivers/

Matt

Advertisement