Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping it Clean

Options
  • 24-07-2003 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

How do you keep the mess behind your setup clean???

I have a Sony 5.1 receiver Amp ,32" WS tv ,DVD player and Digibox and i recently found a dvd in a case under all the wires and dust.

I hoover the general area but its still a mess.

how do you keep yours clean?

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

I generally try to keep power cables seperate from audio/video cables... apart from that cable ties a-plenty and unplugging pointless stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Hmmm, I'm buying an edit suite this summer, it'll come with all the usual. 5.1 sound, DV cam connected to the computer and whatever other things I decided to plug into it. I find that if you get some cable covering like that on http://www.peats.ie/cgi-bin/shop/db.cgi?view=1&id=505&type=5&path=11x154 and can be bothered to put it on, it will have all your cables in one or two strands..... Dont keep power cables and sound/video cables together, the magnetic field around a power cable can some times distort sound. and you can get electrical hum from power leads.

John

Advertisement