Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone setting up a new clan?

• 24-07-2003 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I kinda want to be in a clan as i was in two other clans but actually never got started. Just wondering if anyone is setting one up? We could do the premiership or League of Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Clan?
    are ypu talking abot a online game if so I would be interested in a LOI game. would it work on a 56k?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Supersonic_779

Ya, but it would be slow. I'd need some more people. If we got enough,we could start a league of ireland league with every team being managed by someone. So obviously, derekd goldfish is gonna be Pats, I'll be city. Join up and name your team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

Which championship manager game are we going to be using?

I'll be rovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

I'll be Bohemians but I won't be downloading EP5, I'm waiting for the magazine. BTW I also have a 56K, is that good enough?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

i might play... post more details....

ill be derry city...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Oh my god am i in. Keep me posted...

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scouser

Im in and ill be Shelbourne.

id much rather be Bohemians.

Keep me posted.......

I'll Be Man Utd.

What version of the game are we playing mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Johnny Gomez
    BTW I also have a 56K, is that good enough?
    I am in a clan now on our 4th season and I'm using a 56k. It is really slow compared to playing offline but you will get used to it. You will have to wait around 3 seconds after you press a button so you won't be able to do as much as someone with broadband if you want the game to be continuing at a nice speed for all.

I'd love to play but unfortunately i only have CM01/02 and I have no money:( . Since you don't need the CD to run a network game I might get a lend of the game from a mate (Game, Grafton St.), install the game and bring it back.

• Advertisement

sorry lads, dunno if this clan is gonna work, due to work etc. if i am able to set one up, ye'll be the first. thanks anyway

I got me my clan...

So what's the story lads, are we gunna set up a network game or what..

Questions that need to be answered:
    What game version are we going to be playing with?
    What team will you be?
    What date will we start this?
    All relevant network info too.

ww)

Id rather play with a load of irish blokes instead of swedes and french who cant understand me. Lets set one up with CM4 and the latest patch. I have Broadband 512k and i can't host cos of a cap. Is this getting organised or not? Otherwise ill have no choice but to thrash the swedes and the french clan im already in.

hi lads (again). I think i might have been kicked out of my clan (had a fight, mocked eachother etc.) but that was with brits. I'd like to have a league of ireland online game with irish guys. so, can anyone host. im not really up for it. The guys who posted at the start of this thread (and anyone else who is up for joining) should just apply again and leave the following details:

Name:
    Desired team: (if two people pick the sam team, the host will decide)
    Connection speed:
    Able to host:(yes or no)
    Msn messenger: (yes or no)

Hope this works. Hope that a host comes along too. Lets try and start a clan

that should be
    Able to host: (yes or no)

anyway, my details:
    Name: Robbie
    Desired Team: Cork City
    Connection speed: Broadband
    Able to host: no
    PC Specs: Windows Millenium edition, pentium 3, 127 mb RAM
    Msn Meseenger: Yes

Hosts, please apply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Name:Kenneth
    Desired team: Have a guess ?
    Connection speed: 56K well as soon as I get back online lighning hit my house and blew the modem
    Able to host no
    PC Specs:windows me, pentium 4 2ghz, 512 ram
    Msn messenger: no

Anyone interested in joining a clan for the English Premier League with CM4. and EP5. Broadband people only. www.cm4online.co.uk if your interested in joining, pm me. Leeds And Man Utd are taken. Host not required.

Name: Brian
    Team: Waterford
    Connection Speed: 56k *groan*
    Able to host: No
    Specs: 1.8ghz 256 ram..

Forget my last post. New players needed for Premier League Clan. No need to join any web site.

Post your details HERE:

1)Name:

2)Age:

3)PC specs:

4)Connection:

5)Prefered club to manage: Give three clubs in Premier league you would like to manage in order of preference and one team outside premier league just in case.

6)Are you able to sort out a website and chatroom. This will need updating on a regular basis. -

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

)Name: stekelly

2)Age: 22

3)PC specs: athlon xp 2800+, 1 gb ram, win xp

4)Connection: cable (ntl)

5)Prefered club to manage: Liverpool , Chelsea, Arsenal

6)Are you able to sort out a website and chatroom. This will need updating on a regular basis. - probably not

I will get back to you. Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leeds, Man Utd, Spurs are all taken as of yet. I will be playing tonight so I will pass it on and we will see what teams are available and if more are needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭BigDaddyKone

1 - teejay
    2 - age - 24
    3. P4 2ghz
    4. chelsea, aston villa, sunderland.
    5. presently 56k but hopefully broadband within the month

keep me informed, as i am well interested.

When you get the broadband...do come back. Id like to see what you can do with Sunderland.

For those interested, please look at my hosts site.

http://groups.msn.com/premierleagueonline

As you can see its very organised and for serious people only...I myself only joined but was told not parade this around unless the people are serious...so if your serious and can play the days requested. Sundays, mondays and wednesday. Anyway look at EVERYTHING in the site before clicking on join now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭BigDaddyKone

looking at the website and it sounds good. when is the next league kicking off?

not known...all depends. You should join up now and then decide...there were only a couple places left...make sure u have msn messenger. Teams go fast...:(

First of all, ubahone, this is my topic, so dont go posting your topics inside mine. make your own. i started this topic cos i was interested in starting an Eircom League clan, and then you started 'running' the topic by asking people to post their details to join YOUR clan. go make your own post.

Oh ye, **** sorry about that. I didnt mean to do that actually.

But oh well...its done now. So ye the link is there for anyone who wants it...

sorry lads, dunno if this clan is gonna work, due to work etc. if i am able to set one up, ye'll be the first. thanks anyway

i do believe this was the calling point of my entrance...

Anyway, its open to anyone on Broadband...

• Advertisement
Advertisement