Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My West Ham team.

• 24-07-2003 11:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

I started a game of CM 2 days ago, im just starting my second season, and I have just landed the West Ham job, been here for about 2 months.

I started at Athlone, half way through first season got the preston job, then end of first season got the Westham job,
    My team is amazing!

I have Zalatan Ibrahimovic and Shaun Maloney on loan, I sgined Leonardo, Chilvers, Alan Mahon, Andy O'Brien, Rory Delap, Chris Bart-Williams and Heggem.

I Sold Paolo the great(no place for him) and Sincliar and peirce and a few others.

My team is amazing, just beat Millwall and Portvale 5-0 and 4-0.

Thing is, i want to sign Zalatan, and he wants to join, but Ajax wont let him go, how do I get him for less than 8mil?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by Seaneh
    I have Zalatan Ibrahimovic

Thing is, i want to sign Zalatan
    What?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I had him on loan...
    Should have mentioned that.

And It's CM 01-02.

Advertisement