Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ordering cds from play.com

Options
  • 25-07-2003 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Does anyone here order cds from Play.com. ?

I purchased two cds last week and accoridng to their website they were despatched last friday but I'm still waiting. Is it common for delivery to take a week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Yep a week to a week and a half is average. About the same as CDWOW. But at the those prices you cant complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Yeah, I've ordered off them before twice, once they were dispatched they took about
    2-3 days. It might be worth sending them an email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭corkviewer

OK I'll leave it until early next week so. Who knows they might even arrive today! Thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Play's deliveries have slowed greatly over the last year. I'd say it's down to a massive increase in demand.
    Give it some more time, if it goes past 14 days e-mail them. They are quite helpful.

Advertisement