Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team.ie preformance

Options
  • 21-02-1999 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

yawn I'm just up after staying in nethouse till 6am. Thanks to cheif and the other hosts (dont have a clue what your names were). Well we came we watched we were stepped on. But a few comments to make about the demos. I dont belive that team.ie played badly. They were clearly outclassed. I'm sure that some people will turn around and say the french did blah or whatever. From the first 3 games they were won fair and square. What about the others? my personal prediction is this:

Team.ie will study the demos and learn some kinks that exsisted in their armour. The following will happen on one or two games that they will get a early lead and control the level the french will make a scary come back but it wont be enough to win the one or two games.

Bates

Advertisement