Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emerald Promotions.

• 25-07-2003 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

As some of ye know Emerald Promotions bring all the good Death Metal bands etc, to Ireland. However they have ran in a little diferculty and might have to call it a day, which would mean no more GOOD gigs in this country, so for this reason we are holding a benefit gig for them in Castlebar on Sunday August 3rd (bank-holiday weekend) will all money made going towards them.
    The show in Castlebar will start at 6pm and we have 8 bands confirmed, and its only 3 euros in.
    So if there is anyone out there who wants to get a few mates together and head to Castlebar for the night do, as it is a good cause.
    The bands playing are....
    Sludgehook - Cork
    Diatribe - Galway
    ShermanM4 - Castlebar
    Onemandown - Galway
    Fulcrum - Galway
    Sixdown - Galway
    Violent Jack - Cork
    Cpt. Insano - Cork.

If anyone has any questions about the above, feel free to email me at hickm4@eircom.net

I know I'm not meant to post this sort of stuff here, but i think its an important issue and I hope the moderater will understand.

Cheers Hick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Moved, but there's a redirct left, so anyone can see this in R/M.

But everyone should seriously support Emerald, they're great lads, and really do things well. If I can, I might even try and catch a lift with one of the Galway Bands and attend.

Advertisement