Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotpress In London?

Options
  • 25-07-2003 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Howya',

Does anyone know where in london I can get Hotpress. I know I can subscribe but i havent bothered yet. Any Help would be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

you can get the limrick leader and the cork examiner and **** in my local news agent, so Im sure if you ask a large news agent they could get it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 47 PalerPaul

OK, thats it. I have had it with hotpress. If anyone here works in hotpress or can forward this thread to someone who does. I am getting sick of having to proactively spend ages trying to get a copy. I have been in 3 newsagents that stock it here and they still havent got the new issue, thats nearly a week. Whats the point in trying anymore. I know 8 other Irishlads fro0m the local area that have the same problem. We have now decided to boycott Hotpress as it seems they are incapable of sending issues over here, like its baghdad or something. I dont see the point in subscribing as they cant send it to newsagents so why could they send it to a letter box properly?. Also alot of hotpress readers over here dont have static addresses as they rent so want to buy it in shops etc.

Seriously, would it kill them to put a list of shops that6 stock it on their website. We love it but really this has been going on for about 6 months now and I think something has to be done.

Advertisement